A wonderful journey through a magical land, traveling by luxury train, which takes you to the world’s greatest monument of love- the Taj Mahal, an opportunity to spot the elusive tiger in Ranthambore National Park and soak up the spectacular regal heritage of Rajasthan in its magnificent forts, vibrant bazaars and the Royal cuisine.
- Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal at Agra and enjoy Champagne breakfast.
- Spot the elusive tiger in the Ranthambore National Park.
- Witness an enthralling Exhibition Elephant Polo Match in Jaipur.
- Experience Sundowner cocktails on the sand dunes in Bikaner.
- Relish a Gala dinner in Jodhpur.
- Indulge in a Royal Lunch in Udaipur.
- Visit one of the largest dinosaur fossil parks in the world.
Welcome to India! You will be met by our representative in the arrival area of the airport after you clear all immigration and customs formalities.
Overnight at Oberoi Hotel.
Enjoy breakfast at you hotel before you are taken on a half day city tour of Delhi with an English speaking guide – the highlight of the day being a rickshaw ride in Old Delhi!
Overnight at Oberoi Hotel.
After a traditional welcome, complete your registration formalities and proceed to board the Luxury Train which will take you from Delhi to Agra. Dinner and overnight
on board the Luxury Train.
Arrive in the ‘City of Mughal Splendour’ – Agra, to visit the exquisite Taj Mahal. Enjoy champagne breakfast on your Luxury Train whilst overlooking the Taj followed by free time for shopping or opt to tour to Fatehpur Sikri or Itmad-ud-daulah. After lunch visit Agra Fort. Savour the in-house culinary delights at lunch and dinner on board the Luxury Train.
Embark on an exciting game drive into the Ranthambore National Park and enjoy lunch on board the Luxury Train as you enter into the Pink City- Jaipur.
Visit the Amber Fort followed by an enthralling exhibition elephant polo match with champagne dinner. You may want to shop for fine jewellery and textiles before the exciting match.
Arrive at the desert kingdom of Bikaner. Take an optional excursion to Deshnok (Rat Temple) on Lalgrh Palace Museum of Camel breeding Farm. In the afternoon visit the unassailable fortress of Junagarh. Participate in a camel-cart procession followed by sundowner cocktails, barbecue and folk performance on the sand dunes.
Enjoy a relaxed breakfast on board the Luxury Train as you arrive into Jodhpur. Visit a local village as a optional activity or relax onboard. Enjoy a waling tour of the Old Clock Tower Market and continue to the majestic Mehrangarh Fort. Later, savour dinner at an exclusive venue.
Admire the splendid landscape as you enjoy breakfast on board the Luxury Train and arrive into the City of Lakes- Udaipur. Visit the City Palace and Crystal Gallery. Experience the hospitality over a royal lunch. Proceed for an optional ‘Walking Tour’ through the Old Market or visit the Vintage Car Collection of the Royal Family amongst other activities.
Visit the Dinosaur Fossil Park (One of the largest in the world) followed by a village visit, thereafter rounded off by a lunch meeting with the Royal Family to relish their unique cuisine.
Enjoy your final breakfast on board the Luxury Train as you arrive in Mumbai and bid farewell to the Maharajas’ Express. You will be met once again by our representative for a half day city tour of Mumbai with English speaking guide visiting The Gateway of India, Prince of Whales Museum, Haji Ali, Dhobi Ghat & Jain Temples. In the evening drive past the Marine Drive followed by a farewell dinner before you are transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- Arrival and departure transfers in Delhi and Mumbai by air conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for nine (09) nights in India using 5* hotel and deluxe cabin on train.
- Meals as specified in itinerary.
- Any airfares and airport taxes.
- Items of a personal nature such as tips (except for group meals and baggage handling), laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Beverages including mineral water, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, etc., unless otherwise specified.