Explore China & Tibet
Begin your tour in Beijing visiting Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, and a Chinese medicine shop. Later visit the Temple of Heaven, which is situated in the southern part of the city in Chongwen district. You will have the unique opportunity to trek a part of the Great Wall which is not commonly used by general tourists as well as a tour of the Jade Museum. Take a rickshaw ride in the “Hutongs” followed by a tour of Olympic Park. Experience a ride on one of China’s bullet trains, leaving Beijing and entering Xian. Xian is full of places to go and see. This is where the History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, and the South & North Square are located. Take an exciting bus tour of Tan Dynasty Street as well as viewing a Tang Dynasty Culture Show with a fabulous dinner. Other places to tour in Xian include the famous Terra-Cotta Warrior Museum, the Ancient City Wall, Bell & Drum Tower Square, and Muslim Street. Fly to Chengdu to visit the Panda Base with a batter car and travel through Wide & Narrow Street. Next take your travels to Tibet. Traveling to Lhasa and touring the Sera Monastery, Potala Palace, Jokhang Monastery, and Barkhor Street. Take a short trip to Shigatse to visit the Yangzhuoyong Lake and see the Kanuola Glacier from afar. Along with these exciting sites in Shigatse is the Zongshan Castle, Baiju Monastery, and Tashilhunpo Monastery. Have a culture experience meeting and spending time with a local Tibet family. Traveling back to Lhasa you can spend time at Yang Ba Jing Hot Spring and Namtso Lake before a flight back to Shanghai. In Shanghai have tours of the Bund, Nanjing Road, and Oriental TV Tower. Ending your tour in Shanghai will be an amazing culture experience, with a day to Zhujiajiao Water Village by boat.
- Visit Tiananmen Square, a large city square in the center of Beijing as well as a tour of Summer Palace.
- Take a tour of the Great Wall of China in Beijing, a famous historical site, along with a tour to the Temple of Heaven, a famous religious building.
- An exciting experience taking the Bullet Train from Beijing to Xian.
- Tour the Terra-Cotta Warriors in Xian.
- Meet and spend time with a local Tibet Family.
- Experience a culture on a day tour through the Zhujiajiao Water Village, traveling by boat.
Arrive Beijing. Met by our representative and transferred to your hotel to unwind and relax.
Morning: Visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City.
Afternoon: Visit Chinese Medicine Shop and the Temple of Heaven.
Full day tour trekking the Great Wall, the Jade Museum, and ending with a Hutong tour with trishaw and Olympic Park.
Take the Bullet Train to Xian and have multiple tours including a visit to History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, South & North Square, and ending your day with a bus tour of Tang Dynasty Street and enjoying a Tang Dynasty Culture Show with a fabulous dinner.
Morning: Tour the Terra-Cotta Warrior Museum and visit a copy factory.
Afternoon: Visit the Ancient City Wall and Bell & Drum Tower Square
End your day with a tour through Muslim Street.
Fly to Chengdu where you will visit Panda Base with a batter car as well as Wide & Narrow Street.
Fly to Lhasa to visit Sera Monastery.
Morning: Visit Potala Palace and Jokhang Monastery.
Finish your day exploring Barkhor Street.
Morning: Travel to Shigatse where you will visit Yangzhuoyong Lake to see Kanuola Glacier from afar.
Afternoon: Tour Zongshan Castle and Baiju Monastery.
Travel back to Lhasa and visit Tahilhunpo Monastery as well as meet and spend time with a local Tibet family.
Visit Yang Ba Jing Hot Spring and Namtso Lake.
Morning: Fly to Shanghai and visit the Bund and Nanjing Road.
Afternoon: Tour the Oriental TV Tower and a local tea shop.
A full day culture experience through Zhujiajiao Water Village by boat. As well as another tour of Nanjing Road visiting a local silk shop as well as Cheng Huang Miao Market. End your day with an ERA Show.
Transfer to the airport for your flight back to the USA.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- Accommodation using first class hotels on sharing basis.
- Meals as specified in itinerary.
- Bullet Train Ticket (2nd Class seat) Beijing-Xian.
- Coach class air ticket for travel Xian-Chengdu-Lhasa-Shigatse-Shanghai.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary on a shared basis with English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing wherever applicable.
- International flights, visa fees and airport taxes.
- Porterage, tips and gratuities to staff and guides.
- Meals/sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any personal expenses.