In the northwest of the Maldives archipelago, Noonu Atoll reveals a preserved and exclusive exotic oasis. North of Male, it includes a handful of unspoiled green islands protected from the ocean by a large coral reef. The islands blend elongated palm trees, tropical flowers, white sand banks, pristine turquoise water and fringing reef. The atoll waters house a dazzling sampling of multicolor fish, rays and sea turtles. Only a few minutes away from Randheli by boat, the wild island of Maakurandhoo shelters guttiferae and pandanus flowers and many other shrubs also known as sailor wood.
It is here that Cheval Blanc was conceived by architect Jean-Michel Gathy. We invite you to experience French “Art de Recevoir.”
- High-end, private luxury resort.
- Stunning over-water villas.
- Many available activities, including a kids center with water park.
Arrive at Male International Airport and transfer on a 40-minute panoramic voyage to Coeval Blanc Randheli via seaplane.
This flight is made comfortable and restful with leather interiors and high technology equipment. There is a cooling kit for each quest which indulges towels, amenities and bottle of ‘Island Chic’ scented water. On arrival step onto the wooden jetty sporting new traditional espadrilles and be welcomes by the Maison’s Ambassadors, who will shuttle you to the privacy of your villa.
Until Day 5: Enjoy your days at leisure to enjoy activities around the resort or simply laze away the days on the beach.
- The Azimut Yacht Experience: A unique way to discover some of the Maldive’s most beautiful and otherwise inaccessible sights and discover bespoke experiences such as desert island picnics, private diving and sunset dinners. A once-in-a-lifetime experience to be shared with your loved ones. Many different experiences are available from family to romance.
- Many water sports are available such as snorkeling, catamaran sailing, windsurfing, paddle boards, jet skis, banana or tube rides and much more.
- Cinema with the stars: Exclusive screening is offered of your favorite movie. Choose form a wide selection of movies, screened in your villa under the stars on a wide-screen projector, while being served your choice of sumptuous dinner options. Alternatively, you can come together as a group and enjoy some home-made popcorn at one of the Maison movie screenings at the beautiful island location – experience the cinema as you’ve never seen it before, with waves lapping and sand under your toes.
- Well-being Experiences: These include experiences such as mood salutation yoga, by the light of the moon, yoga & diving.
- Culinary Experiences: Spices of the Orient, Indian Ocean Flavors, Beach BBQ, In-Villa BBQ and spa sunset dinner.
- Romantic Experiences: With a love as enduring as the ocean, can you think of a better place to renew your vows than on the Indian Ocean? Your own private drone, decorated with traditional and elicit Maldivian flowers and draped with elegant cloth, will take you and your loved one to a secluded place away from Randheli, where the focus will by only on the happy couple. After the ceremony, you will be whisked away to your villa and served a glorious private dinner, while local Ambassadors perform a traditional Maldivian Bodu Beru musical experience for your pleasure.
Transfer by sea-plane to Male International Airport for your return flight to your final destination.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.