Best of South Africa & Victoria Falls
- Luxury safari experience at the brand-new, exclusive Becks Safari Lodge
- Grandeur of Big Five Game Drives in the Karongwe Private Game Reserve
- Wine Tasting in the famed Cape Winelands
- Explore the Cape of Good Hope
- Witness the Cape’s rich and diverse wildlife including Cape fur seals and African penguins
- Experience one of the Wonders of the Natural World at Victoria Falls
Arrival Cape Town
On arrival at Cape Town Airport you are met by our representative who will provide you with additional information for your visit to southern Africa. Transfer from the airport to the hotel where the remainder of the day is at your leisure.
Cape Town (B)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel followed by a half day tour. You may choose from City Tour which includes the cable car to the top of Table Mountain for stunning views or take the ferry to Robben Island, for a guided tour by a former prisoner where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 18 years.
Cape Town (B)
After breakfast, set off on a full day tour to explore the Cape Peninsula. Your tour today includes magnificent scenery as you explore the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and the penguins at Boulder Beach.
Cape Town / Stellenbosch / Cape Town (B)
A hearty breakfast at the hotel will serve you well before heading out for a day of wine tasting along the famed Stellenbosch Wine Route.
Cape Town / Hoedspruit / Karongwe Private Game Reserve (B, D)
Bid farewell to metropolitan Cape Town as you board a flight to Hoedspruit, near Kruger National Park. The Karongwe Private Game Reserve is vast wilderness, providing the perfect habitat for its abundant game. This evening enjoy your first of 4 game drives.
Karongwe Private Game Reserve (B, L, D)
Explore the area in open, four-wheel drive vehicles with the aid of expertly trained rangers and trackers on a morning and evening game drive.
Karongwe Private Game Reserve / Hoedspruit / Johannesburg (B)
Rise early this morning to set off on the final game drive of your safari experience before you are transferred back to Hoedspruit for your flight to Johannesburg. Upon arrival you are transferred to the hotel to relax for the evening.
Johannesburg / Victoria Falls (B)
This morning your adventure continues as you are board your flight to the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Victoria Falls. After settling in at your hotel, feel the mist of the fall on an evening sunset cruise on the Zambezi River.
Victoria Falls (B)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before setting off on a tour of the falls. This afternoon indulge in the amenities offered by the hotel, soak in your last night under African skies or take advantage of one or more of the numerous optional activities offered in the area including bungee jumping, golf, whitewater rafting or an train ride on an historic steam train.
Victoria Falls / Johannesburg / Depart (B)
Begin your journey home this morning carrying with you fond memories of your journey in southern Africa.
Land package cost, per person, based on double occupancy: $2,999
Travel Protection is strongly recommended. A quote on a comprehensive insurance policy will gladly be provided.
- Accommodation at specified hotels or similar in category.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner
- Overland transfers on a shared basis as outlined. A private arrival transfer can be arranged for a supplement.
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- 2 morning and 2 evening Game Drives on a shared basis as offered through Becks Safari Lodge
- Government Tax & Service Charges
- International air tickets from the USA/Africa/USA with applicable departure taxes
- Internal air tickets on flights within South Africa and Zimbabwe (Cape Town/Hoedspruit/Johannesburg/Victoria Falls) inclusive of all taxes.
- Additional transfers, sight-seeing or entrance fees to locations not mentioned in the program
- Any other meal not mentioned
- Expenses of a personal nature including telephone calls, laundry, beverages, massage, etc.
- Passport and visa fees/arrangements
- Portage, tips and gratuities to staff and guides
- Insurance coverage for unforeseen events such as medical emergency, baggage loss or cancellation of your trip