Ancient Civilization, Mountains & Rivers
Begin your tour in Beijing with a visit to Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, The Chinese Medicine Shop, and the Temple of Heaven. Proceed on a tour exploring the famous Great Wall, Jade Museum, and Olympic Park. Experience a ride on one of China’s bullet trains, leaving Beijing and entering Xian. Xian is full of places to go and see. This is where the History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, and the South & North Square are located. Take an exciting bus tour of Tan Dynasty Street as well as viewing a Tang Dynasty Culture Show with a fabulous dinner. Other places to tour in Xian include the famous Terra-Cotta Warrior Museum, the Ancient City Wall, Bell & Drum Tower Square, and Muslim Street. Ending your tour in Xian will begin a nature tour through Guilin and Kunming. In Guilin you can visit Elephant Trunk Hill, Li River Cruise where you can enjoy a lunch on board, and West Street. Kunming contains the famous Stone Forest, Western Hill Dragon Gate, and Grand View Park.
- Visit Tiananmen Square, a large city square in the center of Beijing, along with the Forbidden City.
- In southern Beijing, take a visit to the famous religious building, Temple of Heaven, also known as the Altar of Heaven.
- Take a tour of the Great Wall of China in Beijing, a famous historical site.
- An exciting experience taking the Bullet Train from Beijing to Xian.
- Tours in Xian including the History Museum, Tang Dynasty Street, Terra-Cotta Warrior Museum, Ancient City Wall, and Bell & Drum Tower Square.
- Experience nature through Guilin and Kunming with visits to Li River Cruise, Stone Forest, and Grand View Park.
Arrive Beijing. Met by our representative and transferred to your hotel to unwind and relax.
Morning: Visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City.
Afternoon: Visit Chinese Medicine Shop and the Temple of Heaven.
Full day tour trekking the Great Wall, the Jade Museum, and ending with a Huton tour with trishaw.
Take the Bullet Train to Xian and have multiple tours including a visit to History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, South & North Square, and ending your day with a bus tour of Tang Dynasty Street and enjoying a Tang Dynasty Culture Show with a fabulous dinner.
Morning: Tour the Terra-Cotta Warrior Museum and visit a copy factory.
Afternoon: Visit the Ancient City Wall and Bell & Drum Tower Square
End your day with a tour through Muslim Street.
Fly to Guilin and visit the Elephant Trunk Hill and a local silk shop.
In the late morning take a visit to the Li River Cruise where you can enjoy a lunch on board. Finish your day off with a visit to West Street.
Fly to Kunming and visit Western Hill Dragon Gate.
Spend your day visiting the spectacular Stone Forest and Grand View Park.
Transfer to the airport for your flight back to the USA.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- Accommodation using first class hotels on sharing basis.
- Meals as specified in itinerary.
- Bullet Train Ticket (2nd Class seat) Beijing-Xian
- Coach class air ticket for travel Xian-Guilin-Kunming.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary on a shared basis with English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing wherever applicable.
- International flights, visa fees and airport taxes.
- Porterage, tips and gratuities to staff and guides.
- Meals/sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any personal expenses.